How to Paint a Ceiling Fan
By: Diane from inmyownstyle.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It's amazing how a painted ceiling fan can instantly transform the look and ambiance of a room. This tutorial on How to Paint a Ceiling Fan is super easy to understand and recreate. The best part is that you don't have to remove the actual fan to paint it. If you learn how to do this by yourself, you'll save some dollars by not calling a painting service to come do it. Once you remove the fan blades, choose the color you want and start slathering on the paint. Once it's dried, reattach the blades and you're ready to go. This is a painting hack that you'll never want to forget.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Huge DIY Built-in Shelving Unit
- Christmas and Holly DIY Table Centerpiece
- Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Extract
- Homemade Cinnamon Soap Bars
- Colorful DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Ombre Typography DIY Serving Tray
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils