How to Paint a Ceiling Fan
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It's amazing how a painted ceiling fan can instantly transform the look and ambiance of a room. This tutorial on How to Paint a Ceiling Fan is super easy to understand and recreate. The best part is that you don't have to remove the actual fan to paint it. If you learn how to do this by yourself, you'll save some dollars by not calling a painting service to come do it. Once you remove the fan blades, choose the color you want and start slathering on the paint. Once it's dried, reattach the blades and you're ready to go. This is a painting hack that you'll never want to forget.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover