How to Paint a Ceiling Fan
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
It's amazing how a painted ceiling fan can instantly transform the look and ambiance of a room. This tutorial on How to Paint a Ceiling Fan is super easy to understand and recreate. The best part is that you don't have to remove the actual fan to paint it. If you learn how to do this by yourself, you'll save some dollars by not calling a painting service to come do it. Once you remove the fan blades, choose the color you want and start slathering on the paint. Once it's dried, reattach the blades and you're ready to go. This is a painting hack that you'll never want to forget.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Dresser Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard