How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
Learn how to finish wood with a farmhouse chic vibe!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Shabby chic is all the rage, and now you can learn how to finish wood so you can also get that look. If you want that trendy country vibe, use this tutorial to learn How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish. With this tutorial, you can achieve that distressed style for your furniture. Whether you made your furniture yourself or you're refinishing something you bought, these instructions will help you customize your possessions just the way you want them. Plus, this tutorial is fairly easy; beginner crafters don't need to be shy about refinishing their furniture. Get this cute farmhouse style for your home with this project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Want more furniture tutorials? DIY furniture is a fairly broad category. In this collection, the furniture project subcategories include bookcases, shelving, chairs, desks, side tables, nightstands, and more. Check out this fabulous collection of furniture tutorials! Fantastic Furniture: 24 DIY Furniture Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress