How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
Learn how to finish wood with a farmhouse chic vibe!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Shabby chic is all the rage, and now you can learn how to finish wood so you can also get that look. If you want that trendy country vibe, use this tutorial to learn How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish. With this tutorial, you can achieve that distressed style for your furniture. Whether you made your furniture yourself or you're refinishing something you bought, these instructions will help you customize your possessions just the way you want them. Plus, this tutorial is fairly easy; beginner crafters don't need to be shy about refinishing their furniture. Get this cute farmhouse style for your home with this project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Want more furniture tutorials? DIY furniture is a fairly broad category. In this collection, the furniture project subcategories include bookcases, shelving, chairs, desks, side tables, nightstands, and more. Check out this fabulous collection of furniture tutorials! Fantastic Furniture: 24 DIY Furniture Ideas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat