How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Shabby chic is all the rage, and now you can learn how to finish wood so you can also get that look. If you want that trendy country vibe, use this tutorial to learn How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish. With this tutorial, you can achieve that distressed style for your furniture. Whether you made your furniture yourself or you're refinishing something you bought, these instructions will help you customize your possessions just the way you want them. Plus, this tutorial is fairly easy; beginner crafters don't need to be shy about refinishing their furniture. Get this cute farmhouse style for your home with this project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Dresser Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard