Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
Learn how to finish wood with a farmhouse chic vibe! Staining a farmhouse table has never been easier.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Shabby chic is all the rage, and now you can learn how to finish wood yourself. If you want that trendy country vibe, use this tutorial for staining a farmhouse table to learn How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish. With this tutorial, you can achieve that distressed style for your furniture.
Whether you made your furniture yourself or you're refinishing something you bought, these instructions will help you customize your possessions just the way you want them. Plus, this tutorial is fairly easy; beginner crafters don't need to be shy about refinishing their furniture. Get this cute farmhouse style for your home and get started with staining a farmhouse table today!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Want more furniture tutorials? DIY furniture is a fairly broad category. In this collection, the furniture project subcategories include bookcases, shelving, chairs, desks, side tables, nightstands, and more. Check out this fabulous collection of furniture tutorials! Fantastic Furniture: 24 DIY Furniture Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Properly Paint a Table
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- How to Distress Furniture
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume