How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
By: Ashley from cherishedbliss.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Shabby chic is all the rage, and now you can learn how to finish wood so you can also get that look. If you want that trendy country vibe, use this tutorial to learn How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish. With this tutorial, you can achieve that distressed style for your furniture. Whether you made your furniture yourself or you're refinishing something you bought, these instructions will help you customize your possessions just the way you want them. Plus, this tutorial is fairly easy; beginner crafters don't need to be shy about refinishing their furniture. Get this cute farmhouse style for your home with this project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Huge DIY Built-in Shelving Unit
- Christmas and Holly DIY Table Centerpiece
- Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Extract
- Homemade Cinnamon Soap Bars
- Colorful DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Ombre Typography DIY Serving Tray
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils