How to Distress New Hardware
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're undergoing a DIY project that requires you to distress your own furniture, you might discover you can't find any hardware to match your aged furniture. Now, you can learn How to Distress New Hardware; so, it has that rustic vibe we love so much. This tutorial can teach you how to distress hardware, like brackets and screws, in under ten minutes. Since this tutorial requires the use of a torch, only advanced DIY-ers using safety glasses and gloves should attempt this tutorial. With this project, you can make sure your rustic craft projects look perfectly antique.
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Furniture Projects
Only attempt this project if you have access to a well-ventilated area.
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard
- Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage