How to Distress New Hardware
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're undergoing a DIY project that requires you to distress your own furniture, you might discover you can't find any hardware to match your aged furniture. Now, you can learn How to Distress New Hardware; so, it has that rustic vibe we love so much. This tutorial can teach you how to distress hardware, like brackets and screws, in under ten minutes. Since this tutorial requires the use of a torch, only advanced DIY-ers using safety glasses and gloves should attempt this tutorial. With this project, you can make sure your rustic craft projects look perfectly antique.
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Furniture Projects
Only attempt this project if you have access to a well-ventilated area.
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover