How to Distress New Hardware
By: Liz from lovegrowswild.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're undergoing a DIY project that requires you to distress your own furniture, you might discover you can't find any hardware to match your aged furniture. Now, you can learn How to Distress New Hardware; so, it has that rustic vibe we love so much. This tutorial can teach you how to distress hardware, like brackets and screws, in under ten minutes. Since this tutorial requires the use of a torch, only advanced DIY-ers using safety glasses and gloves should attempt this tutorial. With this project, you can make sure your rustic craft projects look perfectly antique.
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Furniture Projects
Only attempt this project if you have access to a well-ventilated area.
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dresser Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Fabulous Fresh Chair Upcycle
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils
- Mod Brush Stroke DIY Wallpaper
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Refreshing Laundry Room Remodel
- Luxurious Wooden Bath Tray
- Vintage DIY Wooden Beer Caddy
- Garden Mint DIY Cold Process Soap
- Simple Milk and Honey DIY Soap Recipes