How to Distress New Hardware
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're undergoing a DIY project that requires you to distress your own furniture, you might discover you can't find any hardware to match your aged furniture. Now, you can learn How to Distress New Hardware; so, it has that rustic vibe we love so much. This tutorial can teach you how to distress hardware, like brackets and screws, in under ten minutes. Since this tutorial requires the use of a torch, only advanced DIY-ers using safety glasses and gloves should attempt this tutorial. With this project, you can make sure your rustic craft projects look perfectly antique.
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Furniture Projects
Only attempt this project if you have access to a well-ventilated area.
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Hallway DIY Console Table
Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
Vintage French Furniture Makeover
Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants