How to Distress New Hardware
By: Liz from lovegrowswild.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you're undergoing a DIY project that requires you to distress your own furniture, you might discover you can't find any hardware to match your aged furniture. Now, you can learn How to Distress New Hardware; so, it has that rustic vibe we love so much. This tutorial can teach you how to distress hardware, like brackets and screws, in under ten minutes. Since this tutorial requires the use of a torch, only advanced DIY-ers using safety glasses and gloves should attempt this tutorial. With this project, you can make sure your rustic craft projects look perfectly antique.
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Furniture Projects
Only attempt this project if you have access to a well-ventilated area.
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- How to Upcycle a Desk
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make Your Own Glass Aquarium
- How to Make a Compost and How to Use It
- Lynn Spencer, Nourish and Nestle
- Super Cheap DIY Eyeshadow Primer
- Andrea, Homemade for Elle
- DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
- How to Plant a Cutting Garden
- Wine Crate Planter Box
- Lovable DIY Laundry Table
- Gravel DIY Play Area and Rustic Bench