How to Distress Furniture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love antique furniture, but aren't exactly sure how to go about creating this furniture look, follow these super helpful tips on How to Distress Furniture. DIY distressed furniture is easy and fun to do when you take your time and don't go overboard with your furniture makeover. Chalk paint and antiquing wax will give you the distressed style you're looking for, and distressing corners of your furniture piece adds a decorative antique touch. Keep things simple when you learn how to antique furniture and you'll achieve your distressed furniture goals.
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Primary Technique: Furniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Hallway DIY Console Table
Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
Vintage French Furniture Makeover
Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants