How to Distress Furniture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love antique furniture, but aren't exactly sure how to go about creating this furniture look, follow these super helpful tips on How to Distress Furniture. DIY distressed furniture is easy and fun to do when you take your time and don't go overboard with your furniture makeover. Chalk paint and antiquing wax will give you the distressed style you're looking for, and distressing corners of your furniture piece adds a decorative antique touch. Keep things simple when you learn how to antique furniture and you'll achieve your distressed furniture goals.
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Primary Technique: Furniture Projects
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Properly Paint a Table
- IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- How to Distress Furniture
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Terrarium
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar