How to Distress Furniture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love antique furniture, but aren't exactly sure how to go about creating this furniture look, follow these super helpful tips on How to Distress Furniture. DIY distressed furniture is easy and fun to do when you take your time and don't go overboard with your furniture makeover. Chalk paint and antiquing wax will give you the distressed style you're looking for, and distressing corners of your furniture piece adds a decorative antique touch. Keep things simple when you learn how to antique furniture and you'll achieve your distressed furniture goals.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids