How to Distress Furniture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love antique furniture, but aren't exactly sure how to go about creating this furniture look, follow these super helpful tips on How to Distress Furniture. DIY distressed furniture is easy and fun to do when you take your time and don't go overboard with your furniture makeover. Chalk paint and antiquing wax will give you the distressed style you're looking for, and distressing corners of your furniture piece adds a decorative antique touch. Keep things simple when you learn how to antique furniture and you'll achieve your distressed furniture goals.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- DIY Crackle Paint Finish Table Top
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray