How to Distress Furniture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love antique furniture, but aren't exactly sure how to go about creating this furniture look, follow these super helpful tips on How to Distress Furniture. DIY distressed furniture is easy and fun to do when you take your time and don't go overboard with your furniture makeover. Chalk paint and antiquing wax will give you the distressed style you're looking for, and distressing corners of your furniture piece adds a decorative antique touch. Keep things simple when you learn how to antique furniture and you'll achieve your distressed furniture goals.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Adirondack Chair Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries