How to Age Wood with Vinegar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Many of us love the look of aged wood, but dealing with real aged wood can all too often mean termites, worms, and splinters! Don't sacrifice the integrity of your projects. Give sturdy new wood a rustic, aged look with this simple technique for how to age wood with vinegar! All you need to do is use vinegar of your choice and follow these simple instructions. Aged wood looks beautiful, whether you use it for signs, barn doors, or benches, so learn how to age wood with vinegar and enjoy!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextFarmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Fab Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- How to Weather Wood
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase