Hallway DIY Console Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Transform a simple card table into a Hallway DIY Console Table that is a great way to add to your home decor. You are going to want to head to your local thrift store or fetch that card table from the basement after seeing this full woodworking project. Console tables are a great way to utilize space and give your home extra storage to steer clear from a cluttered mess. This tutorial includes detailed instructions and pictures to help you every step of the way.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat