Hallway DIY Console Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Transform a simple card table into a Hallway DIY Console Table that is a great way to add to your home decor. You are going to want to head to your local thrift store or fetch that card table from the basement after seeing this full woodworking project. Console tables are a great way to utilize space and give your home extra storage to steer clear from a cluttered mess. This tutorial includes detailed instructions and pictures to help you every step of the way.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe