Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Spice up your plain dresser with some bright paint. This Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack will have you picking out a new can of paint in no time. The ombre trend is everywhere: hair, clothes, and now furniture pieces. This tutorial will show you how to paint a dresser with an ombre design in less than ten steps. Why buy an overpriced decorated dresser when you can custom paint a plain, cheaper one? This DIY furniture project is very simple; but, the end result will amaze you. While this project was painted coral, you can apply the same technique using any color you like.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf