Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Spice up your plain dresser with some bright paint. This Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack will have you picking out a new can of paint in no time. The ombre trend is everywhere: hair, clothes, and now furniture pieces. This tutorial will show you how to paint a dresser with an ombre design in less than ten steps. Why buy an overpriced decorated dresser when you can custom paint a plain, cheaper one? This DIY furniture project is very simple; but, the end result will amaze you. While this project was painted coral, you can apply the same technique using any color you like.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- DIY Adirondack Chair Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- DIY Gourd Birdhouses
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- How to Grow Ginger
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 DIY Hand Care Ideas: Homemade Hand Lotions, DIY Hand Salves, and Other Self Care Ideas
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily