Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Spice up your plain dresser with some bright paint. This Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack will have you picking out a new can of paint in no time. The ombre trend is everywhere: hair, clothes, and now furniture pieces. This tutorial will show you how to paint a dresser with an ombre design in less than ten steps. Why buy an overpriced decorated dresser when you can custom paint a plain, cheaper one? This DIY furniture project is very simple; but, the end result will amaze you. While this project was painted coral, you can apply the same technique using any color you like.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Gorgeously transform your dining room with this French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover. Incorporating simple and classic dining… Continue reading: "French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover"
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Desk Organizer Caddy
- Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
- DIY Mini Dog Bed
- Beautiful Butterfly DIY Pet Costume
- Simple DIY Indoor Cat Garden
- DIY Macrame Keychain
- Macrame for Beginners: Our Ultimate Guide
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- 5 Step DIY Dog Pool
- Sheila Loosevelt - Editorial Intern