Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Spice up your plain dresser with some bright paint. This Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack will have you picking out a new can of paint in no time. The ombre trend is everywhere: hair, clothes, and now furniture pieces. This tutorial will show you how to paint a dresser with an ombre design in less than ten steps. Why buy an overpriced decorated dresser when you can custom paint a plain, cheaper one? This DIY furniture project is very simple; but, the end result will amaze you. While this project was painted coral, you can apply the same technique using any color you like.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next$20 Sofa Paint Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband
- Five Unique Diy Christmas Cards Using Three Fun Techniques