Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Spice up your plain dresser with some bright paint. This Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack will have you picking out a new can of paint in no time. The ombre trend is everywhere: hair, clothes, and now furniture pieces. This tutorial will show you how to paint a dresser with an ombre design in less than ten steps. Why buy an overpriced decorated dresser when you can custom paint a plain, cheaper one? This DIY furniture project is very simple; but, the end result will amaze you. While this project was painted coral, you can apply the same technique using any color you like.
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Wood Mosaic Coaster
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- Fabric Book Jacket
- How to Care for Spanish Moss
- Paper Bag Carrots
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Pom Pom Bunny Rabbit For Easter
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids