We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your storage space a stylish transformation like this Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover! Fun, bright, and incredibly versatile and creative, this DIY furniture makeover is one for the books. You'll love the additional space and keeping you and your family organized. By using chalk paint, you can create a multi-functional furniture piece that serves as a message board and filing cabinet. You can label each drawer for certain belongings to keep your basement, craft room, or family room nice and tidy. If you are looking for new ways to freshen up your home without going over budget, be sure to give this tutorial a try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
How to Distress Furniture
Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
$20 Sofa Paint Makeover
Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Hallway DIY Console Table
How to Weather Wood
How to Properly Paint a Table
Vintage French Furniture Makeover
Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Milk Box Planter
- End Table Coastal Makeover
- Small Laundry Room Makeover
- Maldivian Style Bamboo Swing Chairs
- Lisa Mecham from Creative Fashion Blog
- DIY-Pallet Tiki Bar
- How to Sew a Blouse Easy DIY Tunic for Spring
- Petal Perfection DIY Mother's Day Card
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern