Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
By: Haeley from designimprovised.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your storage space a stylish transformation like this Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover! Fun, bright, and incredibly versatile and creative, this DIY furniture makeover is one for the books. You'll love the additional space and keeping you and your family organized. By using chalk paint, you can create a multi-functional furniture piece that serves as a message board and filing cabinet. You can label each drawer for certain belongings to keep your basement, craft room, or family room nice and tidy. If you are looking for new ways to freshen up your home without going over budget, be sure to give this tutorial a try.
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Primary Technique: Painting
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peppermint Scented Homemade Shampoo
- Organic DIY Face Powder Recipe
- DIY Dry Shampoo
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Simple DIY Natural Mascara
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- Glow in the Dark Table
- How to Build a Paver Planter
- DIY Barn Sliding Door Design