We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your storage space a stylish transformation like this Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover! Fun, bright, and incredibly versatile and creative, this DIY furniture makeover is one for the books. You'll love the additional space and keeping you and your family organized. By using chalk paint, you can create a multi-functional furniture piece that serves as a message board and filing cabinet. You can label each drawer for certain belongings to keep your basement, craft room, or family room nice and tidy. If you are looking for new ways to freshen up your home without going over budget, be sure to give this tutorial a try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextEasy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- How to Weather Wood
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Dresser Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu