We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your storage space a stylish transformation like this Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover! Fun, bright, and incredibly versatile and creative, this DIY furniture makeover is one for the books. You'll love the additional space and keeping you and your family organized. By using chalk paint, you can create a multi-functional furniture piece that serves as a message board and filing cabinet. You can label each drawer for certain belongings to keep your basement, craft room, or family room nice and tidy. If you are looking for new ways to freshen up your home without going over budget, be sure to give this tutorial a try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli