Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your storage space a stylish transformation like this Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover! Fun, bright, and incredibly versatile and creative, this DIY furniture makeover is one for the books. You'll love the additional space and keeping you and your family organized. By using chalk paint, you can create a multi-functional furniture piece that serves as a message board and filing cabinet. You can label each drawer for certain belongings to keep your basement, craft room, or family room nice and tidy. If you are looking for new ways to freshen up your home without going over budget, be sure to give this tutorial a try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- How to Upcycle a Desk
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Painted Upholstery IKEA Chair Hack
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Hallway DIY Console Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Trendy Transformation DIY Peplum Dress
- Sequin Rows DIY Shirt Design
- Barb Camp, Second Chance to Dream
- Egg Carton DIY Organizer
- How to Install Drawer Pulls
- DIY Slipcover for Under $20
- A Whale of a Tale Bookends
- Essential Oil Homemade Air Freshener
- Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container
- How to Clean a Grill