We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your storage space a stylish transformation like this Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover! Fun, bright, and incredibly versatile and creative, this DIY furniture makeover is one for the books. You'll love the additional space and keeping you and your family organized. By using chalk paint, you can create a multi-functional furniture piece that serves as a message board and filing cabinet. You can label each drawer for certain belongings to keep your basement, craft room, or family room nice and tidy. If you are looking for new ways to freshen up your home without going over budget, be sure to give this tutorial a try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- How to Distress Furniture
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bath Salts
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Stained Glass Craft
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags