Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Update the old furniture you have in a snap with this tutorial. With this Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover, you can learn how to paint and distress furniture so it has that rustic vibe you love so much. This furniture makeover uses chalky paint and sandpaper to upcycle and distress old furniture. You don't have to be an advanced DIY-er to do this project, either; it's as simple as slapping on a few coats of paint and sanding down a few areas. Plus, the end result is gorgeous; your old furniture will look like new by the end. So go ahead and try your hand at upgrading that old cabinet. This tutorial will help you out each step of the way.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextVintage French Furniture Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- How to Distress New Hardware
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Weather Wood
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Fab Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar