Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Update the old furniture you have in a snap with this tutorial. With this Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover, you can learn how to paint and distress furniture so it has that rustic vibe you love so much. This furniture makeover uses chalky paint and sandpaper to upcycle and distress old furniture. You don't have to be an advanced DIY-er to do this project, either; it's as simple as slapping on a few coats of paint and sanding down a few areas. Plus, the end result is gorgeous; your old furniture will look like new by the end. So go ahead and try your hand at upgrading that old cabinet. This tutorial will help you out each step of the way.
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Repurposing
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat