Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Update the old furniture you have in a snap with this tutorial. With this Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover, you can learn how to paint and distress furniture so it has that rustic vibe you love so much. This furniture makeover uses chalky paint and sandpaper to upcycle and distress old furniture. You don't have to be an advanced DIY-er to do this project, either; it's as simple as slapping on a few coats of paint and sanding down a few areas. Plus, the end result is gorgeous; your old furniture will look like new by the end. So go ahead and try your hand at upgrading that old cabinet. This tutorial will help you out each step of the way.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Distress New Hardware
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- How to Paint a Ceiling Fan
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies