Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Update the old furniture you have in a snap with this tutorial. With this Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover, you can learn how to paint and distress furniture so it has that rustic vibe you love so much. This furniture makeover uses chalky paint and sandpaper to upcycle and distress old furniture. You don't have to be an advanced DIY-er to do this project, either; it's as simple as slapping on a few coats of paint and sanding down a few areas. Plus, the end result is gorgeous; your old furniture will look like new by the end. So go ahead and try your hand at upgrading that old cabinet. This tutorial will help you out each step of the way.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Who says that organizing has to be boring or expensive? This Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project will change the way you think about… Continue reading: "Unique Geometric DIY Shelf Project"
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Dresser Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- 42 Things In Your Laundry Room + Beautiful Decorating Ideas
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids