Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Update the old furniture you have in a snap with this tutorial. With this Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover, you can learn how to paint and distress furniture so it has that rustic vibe you love so much. This furniture makeover uses chalky paint and sandpaper to upcycle and distress old furniture. You don't have to be an advanced DIY-er to do this project, either; it's as simple as slapping on a few coats of paint and sanding down a few areas. Plus, the end result is gorgeous; your old furniture will look like new by the end. So go ahead and try your hand at upgrading that old cabinet. This tutorial will help you out each step of the way.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden