Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Update the old furniture you have in a snap with this tutorial. With this Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover, you can learn how to paint and distress furniture so it has that rustic vibe you love so much. This furniture makeover uses chalky paint and sandpaper to upcycle and distress old furniture. You don't have to be an advanced DIY-er to do this project, either; it's as simple as slapping on a few coats of paint and sanding down a few areas. Plus, the end result is gorgeous; your old furniture will look like new by the end. So go ahead and try your hand at upgrading that old cabinet. This tutorial will help you out each step of the way.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextShabby Chic Card Table Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- How to Distress Furniture
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet