Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Update the old furniture you have in a snap with this tutorial. With this Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover, you can learn how to paint and distress furniture so it has that rustic vibe you love so much. This furniture makeover uses chalky paint and sandpaper to upcycle and distress old furniture. You don't have to be an advanced DIY-er to do this project, either; it's as simple as slapping on a few coats of paint and sanding down a few areas. Plus, the end result is gorgeous; your old furniture will look like new by the end. So go ahead and try your hand at upgrading that old cabinet. This tutorial will help you out each step of the way.
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Repurposing
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress