Fabulous Fresh Chair Upcycle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These rather drab IKEA chairs have been transformed into fresh bright chairs with funky seat pads. To transform upcycled chairs into something truly magnificent and colorful, make some seat pads for them. These seat pads were crocheted giant round granny squares, using a combination of yarns in lovely colors. The colorful seat pads really pop against the white chairs. If you can crochet, then these cushion covers will not take long to make. These chairs now look amazing and really brighten up the dining room."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- White chalk paint
- Clear furniture wax
- Rowan big wool
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Distress Furniture