Fabulous Fresh Chair Upcycle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These rather drab IKEA chairs have been transformed into fresh bright chairs with funky seat pads. To transform upcycled chairs into something truly magnificent and colorful, make some seat pads for them. These seat pads were crocheted giant round granny squares, using a combination of yarns in lovely colors. The colorful seat pads really pop against the white chairs. If you can crochet, then these cushion covers will not take long to make. These chairs now look amazing and really brighten up the dining room."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- White chalk paint
- Clear furniture wax
- Rowan big wool
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress