Fabulous Fresh Chair Upcycle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "These rather drab IKEA chairs have been transformed into fresh bright chairs with funky seat pads. To transform upcycled chairs into something truly magnificent and colorful, make some seat pads for them. These seat pads were crocheted giant round granny squares, using a combination of yarns in lovely colors. The colorful seat pads really pop against the white chairs. If you can crochet, then these cushion covers will not take long to make. These chairs now look amazing and really brighten up the dining room."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- White chalk paint
- Clear furniture wax
- Rowan big wool
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat