Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Revamp an old piece of furniture with this Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial. Distressing furniture gives your piece texture and character. Plus, since it is supposed to look a little roughed up, you don't really have to worry about making a mistake. The trick to this DIY home decor tutorial is using a wet sanding technique. All you need is wet paper towel and a high grit sanding block or sanding sponge to apply this type of technique; no fancy tools need. If you are looking to learn how to distress furniture, this DIY tutorial provides you an easy and fun technique to try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextVintage French Furniture Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- DIY Adirondack Chair Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries