Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Revamp an old piece of furniture with this Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial. Distressing furniture gives your piece texture and character. Plus, since it is supposed to look a little roughed up, you don't really have to worry about making a mistake. The trick to this DIY home decor tutorial is using a wet sanding technique. All you need is wet paper towel and a high grit sanding block or sanding sponge to apply this type of technique; no fancy tools need. If you are looking to learn how to distress furniture, this DIY tutorial provides you an easy and fun technique to try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Fab Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand