- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Revamp an old piece of furniture with this Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial. Distressing furniture gives your piece texture and character. Plus, since it is supposed to look a little roughed up, you don't really have to worry about making a mistake. The trick to this DIY home decor tutorial is using a wet sanding technique. All you need is wet paper towel and a high grit sanding block or sanding sponge to apply this type of technique; no fancy tools need. If you are looking to learn how to distress furniture, this DIY tutorial provides you an easy and fun technique to try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextGorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Mar 17, 2017
This looks SO cool, I'd love to try it out!
Dec 11, 2015
This project looks so simple and fun. I love this look and love that I don't have to go to a department store to get it. Thanks for this!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch