Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Revamp an old piece of furniture with this Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial. Distressing furniture gives your piece texture and character. Plus, since it is supposed to look a little roughed up, you don't really have to worry about making a mistake. The trick to this DIY home decor tutorial is using a wet sanding technique. All you need is wet paper towel and a high grit sanding block or sanding sponge to apply this type of technique; no fancy tools need. If you are looking to learn how to distress furniture, this DIY tutorial provides you an easy and fun technique to try.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Painted Upholstery IKEA Chair Hack
- Dresser Makeover
- Fabulous Fresh Chair Upcycle
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- DIY Crackle Paint Finish Table Top
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase