We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to refinish furniture can vastly improve the look and feel of your home. If you're looking for new bedroom ideas or are interested in how to spray paint furniture, this Dresser Makeover is the perfect DIY project for you. Spray paint your dresser with your chosen color, and add an antique glaze to give your furniture a stylish distressed look. The result is an amazing transformation from an ordinary dresser to one that will add a decorative touch to any room in your home.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden