We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to refinish furniture can vastly improve the look and feel of your home. If you're looking for new bedroom ideas or are interested in how to spray paint furniture, this Dresser Makeover is the perfect DIY project for you. Spray paint your dresser with your chosen color, and add an antique glaze to give your furniture a stylish distressed look. The result is an amazing transformation from an ordinary dresser to one that will add a decorative touch to any room in your home.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Dresser Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Crackle Paint Finish Table Top
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Painted Upholstery IKEA Chair Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter