We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to refinish furniture can vastly improve the look and feel of your home. If you're looking for new bedroom ideas or are interested in how to spray paint furniture, this Dresser Makeover is the perfect DIY project for you. Spray paint your dresser with your chosen color, and add an antique glaze to give your furniture a stylish distressed look. The result is an amazing transformation from an ordinary dresser to one that will add a decorative touch to any room in your home.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween