We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to refinish furniture can vastly improve the look and feel of your home. If you're looking for new bedroom ideas or are interested in how to spray paint furniture, this Dresser Makeover is the perfect DIY project for you. Spray paint your dresser with your chosen color, and add an antique glaze to give your furniture a stylish distressed look. The result is an amazing transformation from an ordinary dresser to one that will add a decorative touch to any room in your home.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read Next$20 Sofa Paint Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband
- Five Unique Diy Christmas Cards Using Three Fun Techniques