We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to refinish furniture can vastly improve the look and feel of your home. If you're looking for new bedroom ideas or are interested in how to spray paint furniture, this Dresser Makeover is the perfect DIY project for you. Spray paint your dresser with your chosen color, and add an antique glaze to give your furniture a stylish distressed look. The result is an amazing transformation from an ordinary dresser to one that will add a decorative touch to any room in your home.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- DIY Adirondack Chair Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste