DIY Weathered Wood Finish
By: Sara from finditfixitorbuildit.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to paint an old piece of furniture with minimal sanding required. This tutorial will show you how to mix your own chalk paint using Plaster of Paris (recipe is included in a link in the post) and how to use different colors of paint to create a multi-dimensional, weathered wood finish. You can also learn how to mix your own dark wax from regular wax and stain and add it to furniture to give even more dimension to your color. Step-by-step instructions are given in post."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Amazing Wardrobe Furniture Makeover
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- IKEA Hack Plank Side Table