DIY Weathered Wood Finish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to paint an old piece of furniture with minimal sanding required. This tutorial will show you how to mix your own chalk paint using Plaster of Paris (recipe is included in a link in the post) and how to use different colors of paint to create a multi-dimensional, weathered wood finish. You can also learn how to mix your own dark wax from regular wax and stain and add it to furniture to give even more dimension to your color. Step-by-step instructions are given in post."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress
- Adorable UP-Inspired DIY Halloween Costume
- How to Clean Old Bottles