DIY Weathered Wood Finish
By: Sara from finditfixitorbuildit.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to paint an old piece of furniture with minimal sanding required. This tutorial will show you how to mix your own chalk paint using Plaster of Paris (recipe is included in a link in the post) and how to use different colors of paint to create a multi-dimensional, weathered wood finish. You can also learn how to mix your own dark wax from regular wax and stain and add it to furniture to give even more dimension to your color. Step-by-step instructions are given in post."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial