DIY Weathered Wood Finish
By: Sara from finditfixitorbuildit.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to paint an old piece of furniture with minimal sanding required. This tutorial will show you how to mix your own chalk paint using Plaster of Paris (recipe is included in a link in the post) and how to use different colors of paint to create a multi-dimensional, weathered wood finish. You can also learn how to mix your own dark wax from regular wax and stain and add it to furniture to give even more dimension to your color. Step-by-step instructions are given in post."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- How to Upcycle a Desk
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Amazing Wardrobe Furniture Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- How to Preserve Lemons
- Moroccan Preserved Lemons
- How to Vacuum Seal a Mason Jar
- Zesty Pickled Carrots Recipe
- Homemade Herb Oils
- How to Can Cabbage
- How to Can Sliced Peaches
- How to Can Pickled Jalapeno Peppers