DIY Weathered Wood Finish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to paint an old piece of furniture with minimal sanding required. This tutorial will show you how to mix your own chalk paint using Plaster of Paris (recipe is included in a link in the post) and how to use different colors of paint to create a multi-dimensional, weathered wood finish. You can also learn how to mix your own dark wax from regular wax and stain and add it to furniture to give even more dimension to your color. Step-by-step instructions are given in post."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe