DIY Weathered Wood Finish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Follow this tutorial to learn how to paint an old piece of furniture with minimal sanding required. This tutorial will show you how to mix your own chalk paint using Plaster of Paris (recipe is included in a link in the post) and how to use different colors of paint to create a multi-dimensional, weathered wood finish. You can also learn how to mix your own dark wax from regular wax and stain and add it to furniture to give even more dimension to your color. Step-by-step instructions are given in post."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Properly Paint a Table
- IKEA Hack Plank Side Table
- Thrifty DIY Dresser Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- How to Distress Furniture
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor!
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes!!!
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath