- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Bring an old wooden trunk back to life with this DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover project that is sure to bring a ton of inspiration. Trunks are a great way to add to your existing home decor without making too much of a change. You can simply paint your trunk one solid color to subtly complement your living room or any of your bedrooms or you can get creative and make this repurposed furniture piece pop. Give that old wooden trunk some TLC and make it a part of your home that you will absolutely love.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextFarmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Printable Hello Spring Coloring Page
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze