DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
By: Sam from atkinsondrive.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf is a fun and functional way to dress up a bare wall while landing yourself some extra decorating space. It's easy to re-create these floating shelves at home with materials you probably already have in your garage. The rope accents give the shelf a rustic look and the wood can be stained or painted any color to go with your room's decorating scheme. Floating shelves can retail for big bucks at furniture stores, so spare your wallet and pick up a pallet for this thrifty DIY alternative!
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Primary Technique: Wood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vinyl Flooring Furniture Makeover Idea
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- How to Get a Farmhouse Style Finish
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peppermint Scented Homemade Shampoo
- Organic DIY Face Powder Recipe
- DIY Dry Shampoo
- Custom Patchwork Chair
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Simple DIY Natural Mascara
- Amazing DIY Penny Table
- Glow in the Dark Table
- How to Build a Paver Planter
- DIY Barn Sliding Door Design