DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf is a fun and functional way to dress up a bare wall while landing yourself some extra decorating space. It's easy to re-create these floating shelves at home with materials you probably already have in your garage. The rope accents give the shelf a rustic look and the wood can be stained or painted any color to go with your room's decorating scheme. Floating shelves can retail for big bucks at furniture stores, so spare your wallet and pick up a pallet for this thrifty DIY alternative!
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Primary Technique: Wood Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Chalky Finish Nightstand Refurbish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat