DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf is a fun and functional way to dress up a bare wall while landing yourself some extra decorating space. It's easy to re-create these floating shelves at home with materials you probably already have in your garage. The rope accents give the shelf a rustic look and the wood can be stained or painted any color to go with your room's decorating scheme. Floating shelves can retail for big bucks at furniture stores, so spare your wallet and pick up a pallet for this thrifty DIY alternative!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Dresser Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- DIY Crackle Paint Finish Table Top
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates