DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
By: Sam from atkinsondrive.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf is a fun and functional way to dress up a bare wall while landing yourself some extra decorating space. It's easy to re-create these floating shelves at home with materials you probably already have in your garage. The rope accents give the shelf a rustic look and the wood can be stained or painted any color to go with your room's decorating scheme. Floating shelves can retail for big bucks at furniture stores, so spare your wallet and pick up a pallet for this thrifty DIY alternative!
Time to complete: In an evening
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Primary Technique: Wood Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
- How to Upcycle a Desk
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- Painted Upholstery IKEA Chair Hack
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Hallway DIY Console Table
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Trendy Transformation DIY Peplum Dress
- Sequin Rows DIY Shirt Design
- Barb Camp, Second Chance to Dream
- Egg Carton DIY Organizer
- How to Install Drawer Pulls
- DIY Slipcover for Under $20
- A Whale of a Tale Bookends
- Essential Oil Homemade Air Freshener
- Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container
- How to Clean a Grill