DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf is a fun and functional way to dress up a bare wall while landing yourself some extra decorating space. It's easy to re-create these floating shelves at home with materials you probably already have in your garage. The rope accents give the shelf a rustic look and the wood can be stained or painted any color to go with your room's decorating scheme. Floating shelves can retail for big bucks at furniture stores, so spare your wallet and pick up a pallet for this thrifty DIY alternative!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Mealtime Prayer Hand Painted Table Top
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- DIY Adirondack Chair Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids