DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf is a fun and functional way to dress up a bare wall while landing yourself some extra decorating space. It's easy to re-create these floating shelves at home with materials you probably already have in your garage. The rope accents give the shelf a rustic look and the wood can be stained or painted any color to go with your room's decorating scheme. Floating shelves can retail for big bucks at furniture stores, so spare your wallet and pick up a pallet for this thrifty DIY alternative!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextEasy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Dresser Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Crescent Moon Templates
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Pizza Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Diy Bunny Bookmarks
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Zebra Coloring Pages
- Free Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Fun Train Facts And Train Coloring Pages
- Rosemary Mint Whipped Soap Diy
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card