$20 Sofa Paint Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to upcycle your old couches and make them look brand new! This $20 Sofa Paint Makeover is simple enough that even beginners can make home improvements and customize any piece of furniture. We love how versatile this DIY home project is--no more searching the stores for that perfect shade of fabric or spending money on expensive slipcovers. Simply pick out a paint color, mix the paint with fabric textile medium, and apply the mixture to the couch for a truly stunning transformation. Whether you're refurbishing old furniture or personalizing new furniture, this easy DIY project is ideal for your house decorating needs!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextEasy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- How to Weather Wood
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Gorgeous Ombre IKEA Dresser Hack
- Dresser Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- Rolling Chalky Finish Dorm Room Caddy
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu