$20 Sofa Paint Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to upcycle your old couches and make them look brand new! This $20 Sofa Paint Makeover is simple enough that even beginners can make home improvements and customize any piece of furniture. We love how versatile this DIY home project is--no more searching the stores for that perfect shade of fabric or spending money on expensive slipcovers. Simply pick out a paint color, mix the paint with fabric textile medium, and apply the mixture to the couch for a truly stunning transformation. Whether you're refurbishing old furniture or personalizing new furniture, this easy DIY project is ideal for your house decorating needs!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextVintage French Furniture Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Vintage French Furniture Makeover
- How to Distress Furniture
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Hallway DIY Console Table
- Shabby Chic Card Table Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Mid-Century Modern Dorm Room Dresser Makeover
- How to Paint on Laminate Furniture
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband