$20 Sofa Paint Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to upcycle your old couches and make them look brand new! This $20 Sofa Paint Makeover is simple enough that even beginners can make home improvements and customize any piece of furniture. We love how versatile this DIY home project is--no more searching the stores for that perfect shade of fabric or spending money on expensive slipcovers. Simply pick out a paint color, mix the paint with fabric textile medium, and apply the mixture to the couch for a truly stunning transformation. Whether you're refurbishing old furniture or personalizing new furniture, this easy DIY project is ideal for your house decorating needs!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Nautical Dresser Furniture Makeover
- Farmhouse Chic Furniture Makeover
- Bamboo Desk DIY Makeover
- $20 Sofa Paint Makeover
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Antique Window DIY Coffee Table
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Fab Filing Cabinet Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box