$20 Sofa Paint Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to upcycle your old couches and make them look brand new! This $20 Sofa Paint Makeover is simple enough that even beginners can make home improvements and customize any piece of furniture. We love how versatile this DIY home project is--no more searching the stores for that perfect shade of fabric or spending money on expensive slipcovers. Simply pick out a paint color, mix the paint with fabric textile medium, and apply the mixture to the couch for a truly stunning transformation. Whether you're refurbishing old furniture or personalizing new furniture, this easy DIY project is ideal for your house decorating needs!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Hanging Pallet Wood Shelf
- Metallic Gold Side Table Makeover
- Rustic Industrial DIY Night Stand
- Easy Distressing Furniture Tutorial
- Tips for Staining a Farmhouse Table
- Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover
- Color Splash DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- Old Drawer DIY Candle Holder
- Fresh Filing Cabinet Makeover
- DIY Spray Paint Trunk Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper