Adorable Giant Pencil Legged Blackboard Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Are you looking for something unique and a little bit different to encourage your little one to express their creativity? This GIANT pencil legged table that doubles up as a blackboard can be made in an afternoon and it won't cost you an arm or a leg either ;-) Just some left over spray paint, a scrap piece of wood and PVC pipes. It can be customized to fit in their bedroom or playroom and they'll love it!!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble