Sweet Potato Dog Treats
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make sweet potato dog treats. This is a versatile recipe because you can use your choice of flour and vegetable (or fruit). I used sweet potato, but you can use pumpkin, squash, or mashed banana. I made mine grain free with coconut flour, but you can use all purpose flour or whole wheat flour. This also has peanut butter for more flavor and natural oils. This is a baked treat that your dogs will love!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter