Sweet Potato Dog Treats
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make sweet potato dog treats. This is a versatile recipe because you can use your choice of flour and vegetable (or fruit). I used sweet potato, but you can use pumpkin, squash, or mashed banana. I made mine grain free with coconut flour, but you can use all purpose flour or whole wheat flour. This also has peanut butter for more flavor and natural oils. This is a baked treat that your dogs will love!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- DIY Gourd Birdhouses
- Inexpensive DIY Trellis
- Homemade Modern Christmas Wreath
- How to Grow Ginger
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- 16 DIY Hand Care Ideas: Homemade Hand Lotions, DIY Hand Salves, and Other Self Care Ideas
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily