This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Papasan Dog Hut
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "We see a lot of Papasan chairs at tag sales and in the dump. They may no longer be a hot decor item for humans, but with a few modifications, you can turn an old Papasan chair into a shade structure that will make your four-legged friends bark for joy! This Papasan Dog Hut is surrounded by a cedar planter box, so you and the woofers can enjoy some fresh-scented flowers while the pups slumber in the shade."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextNo Sew DIY Pet Bed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote