Papasan Dog Hut
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "We see a lot of Papasan chairs at tag sales and in the dump. They may no longer be a hot decor item for humans, but with a few modifications, you can turn an old Papasan chair into a shade structure that will make your four-legged friends bark for joy! This Papasan Dog Hut is surrounded by a cedar planter box, so you and the woofers can enjoy some fresh-scented flowers while the pups slumber in the shade."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray