Papasan Dog Hut
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "We see a lot of Papasan chairs at tag sales and in the dump. They may no longer be a hot decor item for humans, but with a few modifications, you can turn an old Papasan chair into a shade structure that will make your four-legged friends bark for joy! This Papasan Dog Hut is surrounded by a cedar planter box, so you and the woofers can enjoy some fresh-scented flowers while the pups slumber in the shade."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box