This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Papasan Dog Hut
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "We see a lot of Papasan chairs at tag sales and in the dump. They may no longer be a hot decor item for humans, but with a few modifications, you can turn an old Papasan chair into a shade structure that will make your four-legged friends bark for joy! This Papasan Dog Hut is surrounded by a cedar planter box, so you and the woofers can enjoy some fresh-scented flowers while the pups slumber in the shade."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Read NextDIY Litter Box and Bench
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy