This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pamper Your Senior Dog With A Diy Hooded Towel
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"My sweet old(er) dog Lila loves going for walks, but in her mature (neither she nor I say we're old) stage of life she gets tired more easily and I wanted a way to pamper her after our walks. That's how I came up with the inspiration for this DIY hooded towel that's perfect for after a long walk, or a bath. It takes just a few simple and inexpensive supplies and basic machine sewing skills to put together. It also gives me an excuse to baby her just a little bit longer."
Read NextHandy Pet Supply Rack DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square