This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Catnip Toy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make an easy catnip toy. This uses a baby sock, and you can even upcycle one. Otherwise, pick up a set at Dollar Tree or other store to make your toys with. I also added feathers, but be sure to watch your cats with feathers. Some like to eat them! Your cats will love this catnip toy. I have to hide it and only let my cats play with it when I'm around for a special treat."
Read NextNo Sew DIY Pet Bed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote