Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to easily make a DIY cat (or ferret) hammock with adjustable straps that can be placed in various positions around the house, or outside, so your fur baby can relax in safety and in a clean environment. It’s an easy project as we show you in our step-by-step tutorial. In no time at all you will have a hammock that can accommodate your cat or ferret in comfort. They also make ideal Christmas or birthday gifts rather than the usual pet toys. Put those scraps of material to good use with the DIY cat hammock and the recipient will reward you with purrs, and in the case of ferrets, chirps of delight. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box