This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Dog Waste Bag Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you know a puppy dog that would appreciate Valentine’s Day treats? If you have a dog lover in your life, why not treat them to something simple this Valentine's Day - a DIY Dog Poop Bag or Treat Holder for all of those walks they'll be taking. You can make this project with just a few supplies you can find at most stores, and all you'll need are some basic machine sewing skills. It would be a great starter project for the aspiring seamstress! Our sweet dog loved giving it as a gift to her friend next door."
Read NextStylish and Simple Suitcase Pet Bed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Comfy, easy to make, affordable, and chic - what else could you ask for from a shirt? You'll definitely turn heads thanks to this… Continue reading: "Summer Festival DIY Shirt Design"
- Stylish and Simple Suitcase Pet Bed
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Washable DIY Dog Bed
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Super Easy Homemade Dog Paw Protection Wax
- Simple DIY Indoor Cat Garden
- Cat-Friendly DIY Water Bowl Planter
- Purrfect Pet Projects
- DIY Paracord Ring Dog Toy
- Homemade Dog Training Treats Pouch
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap