DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you have pets, you know that they're family, too. And when you lose one, it's hard to let them go. But with pet cremation becoming more common lately, it's possible to keep them with you even after they've passed in a pet cremation urn. But even if you don't want to use this project as an urn, this would make a great little keepsake box to keep a few special items—like a favorite toy or a collar—in to remember them by. Materials include: Harwood Plywood woodstain tools, miter saw router with flush bit & decorative edge bit (optional), drill, wood glue, painter's tape, sandpaper, clamps (optional), and sander (optional). Estimated Time: 2-4 hours. Skills level: Beginner"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar