DIY Hummingbird Perch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Everyone loves hummingbirds, but not many people get the chance to see them sitting still on a perch. If you have feeders in your backyard, then you'll want to make some of these Hummingbird Perches to place next to your feeders. Turns out, the little hummers don't actually prefer hovering all the time. They love to sit on their perch, swing in a gentle breeze and keep an eye on their favorite stash of nectar!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern