DIY Hummingbird Perch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Everyone loves hummingbirds, but not many people get the chance to see them sitting still on a perch. If you have feeders in your backyard, then you'll want to make some of these Hummingbird Perches to place next to your feeders. Turns out, the little hummers don't actually prefer hovering all the time. They love to sit on their perch, swing in a gentle breeze and keep an eye on their favorite stash of nectar!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand