DIY Fleece Dog Toy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Dogs are wonderful. Everyone loves to spoil their dogs with new toys from time to time. These tutorials show how to make two different styles of rope-type dog toys from fleece fabric. These are great for tossing around and playing fetch. You really do not need a ton of fabric to make these. You can adjust the size of the toys for larger or smaller dogs by adjusting the lengths of fabric used. It is a super simple no-sew project. Homemade toys are great, but like any other dog toy, please be sure to supervise your dog for his or her safety."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
- Fleece fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy