DIY Fleece Dog Toy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Dogs are wonderful. Everyone loves to spoil their dogs with new toys from time to time. These tutorials show how to make two different styles of rope-type dog toys from fleece fabric. These are great for tossing around and playing fetch. You really do not need a ton of fabric to make these. You can adjust the size of the toys for larger or smaller dogs by adjusting the lengths of fabric used. It is a super simple no-sew project. Homemade toys are great, but like any other dog toy, please be sure to supervise your dog for his or her safety."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
- Fleece fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy