This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Fleece Dog Toy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Dogs are wonderful. Everyone loves to spoil their dogs with new toys from time to time. These tutorials show how to make two different styles of rope-type dog toys from fleece fabric. These are great for tossing around and playing fetch. You really do not need a ton of fabric to make these. You can adjust the size of the toys for larger or smaller dogs by adjusting the lengths of fabric used. It is a super simple no-sew project. Homemade toys are great, but like any other dog toy, please be sure to supervise your dog for his or her safety."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
- Fleece fabric
Read NextHandy Pet Supply Rack DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square