We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Unfortunately, fleas love dogs so it’s almost inevitable that your furry friend will run into this itchy problem eventually. Rather than purchasing a solution from the store and exposing your dog and family to harsh chemicals, try making this DIY Flea Repellent Recipe instead. You can use this recipe on your dog and around your house to keep those pesky fleas away. Unlike most store-bought flea repellents, this homemade one smells fantastic thanks to the essential oils. Since this repellent calls for just a handful of ingredients, it’s an affordable pet friendly recipe. Now you can add this to your flea fighting arsenal.
From the blogger: "Get rid of those nasty fleas the healthy, natural way! Make an easy homemade flea repellent for your home with a few simple, inexpensive ingredients you most likely have on hand."
Find even more purrfect projects for you and your pet: 20 Purrfect Pet Projects for Your Furry Friends
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids