DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for pet ideas for your cat? Make an adorable DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed. Customize the color to fit your cat's personality!
From the blogger: "My son's cat, Chloe, loves to hang out in our homeschool room while we work. She needed a bed, so I made her one. I used part of a large roll of corrugated cardboard to make her one. Making the bed is easy, but it is time consuming. I didn't follow an exact procedure to make it. I just kept cutting, rolling, and gluing until it was the size I wanted. Chloe loves her new bed! She sleeps on it while the kids work."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
- corrugated cardboard
- hot glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed