Cooky's Cookies: DIY Dog Biscuits
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a healthy and wholesome treat for your best friend. This is a great project to teach your kids to bake. It doesn't matter if the biscuits come out perfect since your dog doesn't care! This is a super easy and adaptable recipe. The dough can be made with a mixer or by hand. Made with applesauce, peanut butter, oats and whole wheat. Cut the biscuits into any shape and to the size appropriate for your pet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
- peanut butter
- rolling pin
- sheet pan
- cookie cutter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box