This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cooky's Cookies: DIY Dog Biscuits
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a healthy and wholesome treat for your best friend. This is a great project to teach your kids to bake. It doesn't matter if the biscuits come out perfect since your dog doesn't care! This is a super easy and adaptable recipe. The dough can be made with a mixer or by hand. Made with applesauce, peanut butter, oats and whole wheat. Cut the biscuits into any shape and to the size appropriate for your pet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePet Crafts
- peanut butter
- rolling pin
- sheet pan
- cookie cutter
Read NextDiy Dog Cooling Mat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines