Adorable Dog Leash Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Did someone say "walkies" :-) This adorable and easy to make DIY Leash holder made from a scrap piece of wood and craft paint is just the thing if you love your fur babies as much as what we do. It's fun, quirky and functional and takes less than 30 minutes to put together. The tutorial includes a "free to download Scottie template" and detailed instructions with lots of pictures to help you create your own."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe