Wicker Chair Paint Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
A little TLC can go a long way for people, but also for furniture. Check out the amazing upcycle from this Wicker Chair Paint Makeover! These charming wicker chairs were totally transformed from beaten, dirty, and worn-down to refreshed, bright, and welcoming with a new paint job and a little love. Who knew that paint could make such a big difference for furniture? Look to this DIY furniture makeover for inspiration and start your own furniture makeovers. Sometimes all it takes is a little imagination and elbow-grease to realize the true potential of a piece of furniture.
From the blogger: "Old wicker chairs get a bold makeover in red for our deck! An outdoor table cloth was used to easily and inexpensively update the cushions!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe