This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled French Farmhouse Rooster Sculpture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This tutorial will show you how to make an upcycled rooster or chicken sculpture with a French flare. It includes a free printable of an 1827 French newspaper. This project uses primarily recycled materials such as old cardboard boxes, newspaper, used notebook paper, wrapping paper (pretty much any type of paper ready for recycle will do), used popsicle sticks, and old wire hanger and a few craft supplies. It requires only basic paper mache and decoupage skills and is well worth the time and effort."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextAffordable Patio DIY Umbrella Stand
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills