Upcycled French Farmhouse Rooster Sculpture
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This tutorial will show you how to make an upcycled rooster or chicken sculpture with a French flare. It includes a free printable of an 1827 French newspaper. This project uses primarily recycled materials such as old cardboard boxes, newspaper, used notebook paper, wrapping paper (pretty much any type of paper ready for recycle will do), used popsicle sticks, and old wire hanger and a few craft supplies. It requires only basic paper mache and decoupage skills and is well worth the time and effort."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Bling Flamingo Lawn Art
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Recycled DIY Fire Starter
- Upcycled French Farmhouse Rooster Sculpture
- DIY Lavender Citronella Candles
- Colorful DIY Butterfly Birdhouse
- Beachy Backyard DIY Fire Pit
- DIY Pillows for Outdoors
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter
- Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Easy DIY Farmhouse Style TV Wall
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily