Upcycled DIY Garden Chair
Transform an old bath into designer garden chair!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When our neighbours updated their bathroom, our vegetable patch gained a raised flower bed made from their bath. Several years on it was time for the bath to have a third life as a garden chair. A wooden frame was built with wood salvaged from an old outhouse, this was spray painted and the bath cut in half. To add a degree of comfort cushions were made from an old duvet and curtains. The result a comfortable designer garden chair, with a 1950's look."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- acrylic spray paint
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe