Upcycled DIY Garden Chair
Transform an old bath into designer garden chair!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When our neighbours updated their bathroom, our vegetable patch gained a raised flower bed made from their bath. Several years on it was time for the bath to have a third life as a garden chair. A wooden frame was built with wood salvaged from an old outhouse, this was spray painted and the bath cut in half. To add a degree of comfort cushions were made from an old duvet and curtains. The result a comfortable designer garden chair, with a 1950's look."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- acrylic spray paint
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- DIY Rice Face Powder
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- Gluten Free Bread Recipe
- DIY Asymmetrical Bookshelf
- DIY Splatter Painted Concrete Bookends