Mosquito Repellent DIY Candles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Summer nights are about to get a lot better! Did you know that you can make your own mosquito repellent candles? Craft these Mosquito Repellent DIY Candles to enjoy your evenings all summer long. These DIY candles will help to keep away the mosquitoes and other bugs and, as an added bonus, they are super cute! If you are looking for a craft to add to your summer parties, this is the project you've been waiting for. There is no need to spend money buying citronella candles when you can make your own mosquito repellent candles for summer.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Upcycle Foods Tins into Doodled Tin Candles
- How to Make Bias Tape without Bias Maker
- 14 DIY Kitchen Wall Decor Ideas
- Lettuce Edge Hem Tutorial
- Blackberry Mint Ice Cream
- Floral Hoop Earrings
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Personalized Dog Leash Holder
- Kristin Anderson - Editor