Mosquito Repellent DIY Candles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Summer nights are about to get a lot better! Did you know that you can make your own mosquito repellent candles? Craft these Mosquito Repellent DIY Candles to enjoy your evenings all summer long. These DIY candles will help to keep away the mosquitoes and other bugs and, as an added bonus, they are super cute! If you are looking for a craft to add to your summer parties, this is the project you've been waiting for. There is no need to spend money buying citronella candles when you can make your own mosquito repellent candles for summer.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Homemade Shower Camping Hack
- Pallet Swing Bed
- Wood Pallet DIY Outdoor Bar
- Leaf Identification Guide
- Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans
- Lawn Care Schedule
- Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter
- Halloween Ghost from an Old Garden Shovel
- DIY Wooden Hammock Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle