This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mosquito Repellent DIY Candles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Summer nights are about to get a lot better! Did you know that you can make your own mosquito repellent candles? Craft these Mosquito Repellent DIY Candles to enjoy your evenings all summer long. These DIY candles will help to keep away the mosquitoes and other bugs and, as an added bonus, they are super cute! If you are looking for a craft to add to your summer parties, this is the project you've been waiting for. There is no need to spend money buying citronella candles when you can make your own mosquito repellent candles for summer.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHow to Install Outdoor Lighting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square