This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"An outdoor mirror is an easy solution to a very real problem in our garden. You’ve got to use every trick in the book to make your outdoor space feel more expansive than it really is If you live in a teeny tiny house on a teeny tiny suburban lot like us. What better way to do that than with mirror? Mirror isn’t just for indoor decor; it can be a piece de resistance in the great outdoors too."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform trash into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Read NextHow to Build a Pergola
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial