We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If there's one thing everyone needs in the summer, it's bug spray, but the store-bought chemical-filled brands never seem to do the job very well. Try using a Homemade Bug Spray instead this summer. You'll notice a difference. You won't have to suffer through that horrible, chemical-ly smell that stays on your skin, or worry about accidentally inhaling that disgusting spray when you apply. This bug spray recipe uses essential oils and other natural remedies to keep bugs away.
Note from the designer: "Instead of using conventional, store bought products and showering your body in harmful chemicals, try this homemade bug spray recipe and enjoy your time outdoors this season!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Grow Cabbage
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors
- Mounted Staghorn Fern Tutorial
- Elegant Terrarium Tutorial
- Presprouting Sugar Snap Peas Tutorial
- Vertical Succulent Garden Tutorial
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Tutorial
- DIY Newspaper Seedling Pots
- DIY Homemade Potting Soil