We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If there's one thing everyone needs in the summer, it's bug spray, but the store-bought chemical-filled brands never seem to do the job very well. Try using a Homemade Bug Spray instead this summer. You'll notice a difference. You won't have to suffer through that horrible, chemical-ly smell that stays on your skin, or worry about accidentally inhaling that disgusting spray when you apply. This bug spray recipe uses essential oils and other natural remedies to keep bugs away.
Note from the designer: "Instead of using conventional, store bought products and showering your body in harmful chemicals, try this homemade bug spray recipe and enjoy your time outdoors this season!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor!
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes!!!
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath