Halloween Ghost from an Old Garden Shovel
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "What would you do with a rusty broken gardening shovel? Do you toss it? Of course not! You turn that old garden shovel into the Halloween season's cutest and happiest ghost ...or make it spooky and scary. Learn how to make this affordable Halloween craft that can be created in all of 5 minutes! Grab your craft paints to turn an old shovel into a DIY outdoor plant stake for a touch of happy (and non-scary) ghost decoration."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
- Gardening shovel
- Craft acrylic paints
- Clear coat spray
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub