Gravel DIY Play Area and Rustic Bench
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "The DIY Kids Gravel Play Area I’ve been working on this month is finally done. Yea! The boys are loving their new digging spot. I’m loving the new rustic bench where I can grab a cup of coffee and enjoy 20 minutes of peace while they play. As with most of my projects, I used our scrap corral boards, but this can easily be made with pressure treated 2×4’s.
See how easy it was to make this Kids Gravel Play Area and rustic bench. Our gazebo has been mostly unused since we moved in 5 years ago. When I told the hubby I wanted to build a kids gravel play area, he suggested putting it in the gazebo. I was a little unsure at first. Then I realized it was perfect for my idea. But you can build your own Kids Gravel Play Area on grass, just be sure to use landscaping fabric to keep the weeds out. I’ve broken down this build into the three main areas; the rustic bench, kids gravel play area, and kids outdoor activity board."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Homemade Shower Camping Hack
- Pallet Swing Bed
- Wood Pallet DIY Outdoor Bar
- Leaf Identification Guide
- Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans
- Lawn Care Schedule
- Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter
- Halloween Ghost from an Old Garden Shovel
- DIY Wooden Hammock Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box