Granite Top DIY Grill Station
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "An easy grill station tutorial out of 4x4 posts and 2x6s and a granite remnant for the top. I built a galvanized pipe grill rack for the front of it for utensils. Someday, when we get a larger grill, this will also work great as an outdoor buffet on our deck! With some sealant this is going to last a VERY long time. It will also make a great bar too for any occasion and would be lovely (and easy to build!) station for any outdoor area."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- 4 4x4s cut to chosen height
- 5 2x6s cut to brace depth
- 2 2x6s cut to horizontal width
- Choice of stain
- Choice of sealant
- Drill/screw driver
- 3" outdoor screws
DIY Project Instructions
Assemble by sandwiching the 4x4s into the corners of the 2x6s
Finish by adding the 3 2x6s lefth as braces along the center of the grill station
Stain outside 2x6s
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand