Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"For anyone like me who does not have a green thumb, succulents are the one plant you can have a lot of success with even when you forget about them! They are great outdoors in flower beds because they grow up beautifully, are so easy to propagate, and will continue to live on way past those annuals. If you forget to water them - that's okay! They are just fine with only a small amount of water, and being outside, they will even get that from the rain. Really, the only way to kill a succulent is to overwater it, but being outside in the heat and humidity, they are okay getting water everyday too if it's a rainy Summer."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Variety of Succulents
- Cactus, Palm and Citrus Soil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Homemade Shower Camping Hack
- Pallet Swing Bed
- Wood Pallet DIY Outdoor Bar
- Leaf Identification Guide
- Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans
- Lawn Care Schedule
- Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter
- Halloween Ghost from an Old Garden Shovel
- DIY Wooden Hammock Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box