This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"For anyone like me who does not have a green thumb, succulents are the one plant you can have a lot of success with even when you forget about them! They are great outdoors in flower beds because they grow up beautifully, are so easy to propagate, and will continue to live on way past those annuals. If you forget to water them - that's okay! They are just fine with only a small amount of water, and being outside, they will even get that from the rain. Really, the only way to kill a succulent is to overwater it, but being outside in the heat and humidity, they are okay getting water everyday too if it's a rainy Summer."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Variety of Succulents
- Cactus, Palm and Citrus Soil
Read NextCheerio DIY Bird Feeder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
- Cheerio DIY Bird Feeder
- DIY Camping Gear Storage
- DIY Raised Garden Bed: Beginner Level
- Garden DIY Stepping Stones
- Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans
- Leaf Identification Guide
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- DIY Tuna Can Lantern
- Marvelous Mason Jar Citronella Torches
- DIY Lavender Citronella Candles
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch