Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy coffee can bird feeder and bird house in one. This is a cute craft for kids to make, but adults can make their own too. This recycles a plastic coffee can. You can also use hay or dried leaves or grass from your yard to give the birds some padding to make a nest. Then use the top for bird seed and hang it in the yard to attract birds and watch them as they nest and feed."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat