This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Easy Citronella Water Candle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"How to make an easy citronella candle. This is a water candle, so it doesn't even have wax! I used a glass container and a plastic succulent from Dollar Tree. Place the succulent in the candle, add water, then put oil on top. Use a special wick for a candle that burns for hours. You can dump it and reuse it several times. I put citronella essential oil in the oil, so it helps repel bugs as it burns."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Do you have a small kitchen? If you do, you know how important space saving ideas are and, you are sure to love this DIY Rolling… Continue reading: "DIY Rolling Pantry Storage"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Coastal Headband