Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a DIY tiki torch fuel for mosquitoes and bugs. Use this on your patio or deck to keep bugs away while you are outside. This uses natural essential oils in a blend to repel several types of flying insects. This saves a lot of money versus buying tiki torch fuel. Use this in a table top torch or the ones that stick in the ground. This is an easy DIY project that only takes about 15 minutes to make."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids