Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make pinecone fire starters. These make it easy to start fires outside in the summer or winter. You'll just need beeswax and some essential oils. Learn how to make a double boiler and get tips to make these fire starters so they turn out looking great. I added some mica to give mine some color. These make great gifts for Christmas or for wedding favors. These are for outdoor use only. Do not use them indoors."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Bling Flamingo Lawn Art
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Recycled DIY Fire Starter
- Upcycled French Farmhouse Rooster Sculpture
- DIY Lavender Citronella Candles
- Colorful DIY Butterfly Birdhouse
- Beachy Backyard DIY Fire Pit
- DIY Pillows for Outdoors
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter
- Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Easy DIY Farmhouse Style TV Wall
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily