Diy Mason Jar Bee Feeder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a DIY bee feeder. Bees can't always find food, so you can supplement. However, you don't want to supplement all the time. It's best to use this bee feeder in early spring and late fall. During the summer, use it as a waterer unless it's very dry and bees can't get food. This uses an upcycled mayonnaise jar, but you can also use a quart sized mason jar. Use a 1:1 sugar water solution to feed the bees."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar