DIY Bird Seed Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make an easy bird seed wreath to feed the birds in your backyard. This is a great project to do with kids. You can use bird seed alone or add dried fruits and unsalted sunflower seeds. This takes about an hour to make, but it will need to set up for a day. After it's set up, tie a ribbon on it and hang it from a tree to feed the birds in your yard."
- bird seed
- corn syrup
- bundt pan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Bling Flamingo Lawn Art
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Recycled DIY Fire Starter
- Upcycled French Farmhouse Rooster Sculpture
- DIY Lavender Citronella Candles
- Colorful DIY Butterfly Birdhouse
- Beachy Backyard DIY Fire Pit
- DIY Pillows for Outdoors
- Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter
- Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Easy DIY Farmhouse Style TV Wall
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily